Guidelines for Conference Presentation
- Prepare a 25-minute presentation including a brief Q&A time.
- Use of Conference Presentation Template below is encouraged, but not compulsory. Corporate template acceptable provided conference logo or “ALTA 2024” is included on each slide.
- Bring your presentation to your Presenter Briefing in PowerPoint on a USB drive for loading onto the AV system.
- View further information via Guidelines for Conference Presentation button below.
Gudelines for Written Paper
- Typical length of papers is 8-15 pages, although longer papers are acceptable.
- Submit By 31 March 2024 in Microsoft Word to enable incorporation into the proceedings. Include a PDF copy.
- Access required formatting via Guidelines for Written Paper and Template for Written Paper buttons below.
- The Paper will be available to delegates electronically on the Conference website during the conference.
- An edit will be invited by ALTA after the conference prior to production of the final proceedings.
- View further information via Guidleines for Presentation in Lieu of a Paper button below.
If you are not providing a Written Paper
- A modified version of your Conference Presentation will be included in the Conference Proceedings using your abstract as an introduction.
- The modified version will be accessible to delegates as a PDF on the Conference website along with the written papers.
- Modifications include white background, and removal of logos, background graphics, marketing content, and videos.
- Submit the modified presentation in PowerPoint by 31 March.
- View further information via Guidelines for a Presentation in Lieu of a Paper button below.
Send questions to Conference Chair Alan Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org