ALTA gives back to the metallurgy community in many ways, including providing free technical resources. This free library is expanded regularly, providing a major ongoing resource to the industry.
- metallurgical commentary and insights MetBytes
- detailed panel notes from ALTA conference panel discussions
- proceedings from ALTA 1995-2018 conferences covering Nickel-Cobalt-Copper, Uranium-REE-Lithium, Gold-PM and In Situ Recovery including 1550+ technical papers
- individual papers from ALTA conferences, papers presented by Alan Taylor at other events and technical articles
- videos of keynote and opening addresses
ALTA 2019 proceedings now reduced by 50% and single papers reduced to A$10. Available for purchase with immediate download.
LOGIN or SIGN UP to access free proceedings and papers. Panel notes, MetBytes, technical articles and videos do not require login. For assistance accessing the Free Library, please contact Allison Taylor
Latest News & Articles
Following recent Australian Government announcements regarding COVID-19 we have no option but to postpone ALTA 2020. Given the bans on large…Read more
The four proceedings from ALTA 2018 are now available from the ALTA Free Library, including Nickel-Cobalt-Copper, Uranium-REE-Lithium, Gold-PM and In…Read more
View the abstracts and check back regularly as we’ll be adding more progressively as they are finalised. The list now…Read more