The goals of the program are to provide opportunities for students to be exposed to latest industry developments and have an opportunity to network with senior technical professionals from the global industry. ALTA conferences typically attract 40% international presenters and delegates.
Nickel-Cobalt-Copper Conference: (One Volunteer per day)
Monday-Wednesday (27-29 May)
Lithium – Battery Technologies – Rare Earths: One volunteer per day.
Thursday-Friday (30-31 May)
- Be available to provide assistance to Conference Staff and Session Chairs when needed during the morning presenter briefing, technical sessions, panel discussion and breaks.
- Attend the morning presenter briefing on the volunteer day, arriving 10 mnutes before scheduled start time.
- Attend all technical sessions, panel discussion and breaks on the volunteer day.
- Carry your mobile phone at all times.
- Complimentary Registration for the technical sessions on the volunteer day.
(Exclusions: costs for conference dinner, travel, accommodation, special dietary requirements, and assistance with immigration)
- Monday-Wednesday volunteers receive the Nickel-Cobalt-Copper Proceedings.
- Thursday-Friday volunteers receive the Lithium – Battery Metals – Rare Earths Proceedings
- Dress code for the conference is business casual.
- We recommend travelling by public transport as parking at the venue costs $18/day.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided.
Send an email to Alan Taylor, Conference Chair at email@example.com
Information to Include:
Days of interest in order of preference.Name, email address, mobile number.
Name and location of University.
Study topics and level (eg undergraduate, Masters, PhD).
Apply now to secure a place!!!