A Leading Platform for Innovation for 28 Years
ALTA 2024, a world-class annual metallurgical conference and a leading platform for innovation, now in its 28th year, will be held at the Pan Pacific Hotel, Perth, on Monday May 27-Friday May 31.
ALTA conferences are well-known for providing exceptional opportunities to share ideas and develop new connections. The carefully crafted program is practically oriented rather than academic, and the themes running through the conference reflect key current and developing technology trends.
We are pleased that Future Batteries Industries CRC will co-sponsor the new two-day Lithium-Batery Technology-Rare Earths Conference
This years’ event will be in-person only. We look forward to welcoming you to Perth!
New Technical Program Format
We are excited to announce a New Two-Conference Technical Program Format, focusing on current industry priorities.
- (27-29 May) Nickel-Cobalt-Copper: including a Forum and Panel on the Production of Nickel and Cobalt Products for the Battery Industry.
- (30-31 May) Lithium-BatteryTechnology-Rare Earths: including a Forum and Panel on Battery Recyling. (Co-Sponsored by Future Battery Industries CRC (FBICRC).
- (27 May) Welcome Reception – after technical sessions – informal networking opportunity held in Exhibition area.
- (28 May) Conference Dinner – evening event in formal dinner setting.
- (30 May) Happy Hour – after technical sessions – Informal networking opportunity held in Exhibition area.
Now Receiving Abstracts
Brief Abstract and Bio Templates available below. PLease send in Word format.
Deadline: 30 November 2023
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org