ALTA 2023 is a world-class annual metallurgical conference, now in its 27th year, and a leading platform for innovation. ALTA conferences are well-known for providing exceptional opportunities to share ideas and develop new connections.
The carefully crafted program is practically oriented rather than academic, and the themes running through the conference reflect key current and developing technology trends. We are pleased to partner with CSIRO Mineral Resourcesfor the In-Situ Recovery (ISR) Conference, Curtin Gold Technology Group for the Gold-PM Conference, and Future Battery Industries CRC for the Lithium and Battery Technology Conference.
FIVE International Conferences in One Week
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper (1 – 3 May) including a Forum and Panel on the Production of Nickel and Cobalt Products for the Battery Industry.
- Uranium-Rare Earths (4 May) including a Forum and Panel on Rare Earth Process Development.
- Gold-PM (4 May) including a Forum and Panel on Cyanide Alleviation and Alternative Lixiviants.
- In-Situ Recovery (ISR) (5 May) including a Forum and Panel on Application of ISR to Hard Rock Mining.
- Lithium & Battery Technology (5 May) including a Forum and Panel on Developments in Battery Technology.
Call for abstracts for all five conferences
Email to: Alan Taylor, Conference Chair, at email@example.com.
Now open for expressions of interest for sponsorships and exhibits
Email to: Renee Bennet, Event Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why attend ALTA conferences?
“I was delighted when Alan Taylor invited me to present a paper to commemorate the 20th Anniversary of the Commissioning of the Anaconda, Bulong and Cawse HPAL Projects. Alan said that the story had to be told while the original ground breakers are still around to tell it. My previous attendance was at ALTA 1997 when we were about 80% complete with Bulong detailed engineering and I was only able to attend the social events. This time, I was able to attend all of the technical presentations. In addition to this valuable learning experience, was the ability to meet up and talk face to face with most of the players in the very limited circle of HPAL specialists from around the world. No other conference offers this unique opportunity. I sincerely hope that I will be able to attend the landmark 25th Anniversary of the ALTA Conferences.”More testimonials
Paul Tucker, Manager of Engineering, Bantrel (Canada)