ALTA 2018 is of one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events, now in its 23rd year, and a leading platform for metallurgical innovation. The emphasis of the program is practical rather than academic, and the theme that runs through the conference is the various aspects of project development. ALTA conferences are well-known for providing exceptional opportunities for the industry to share ideas, innovations, technologies and projects, and develop new contacts and broader networks.
ALTA is even bigger this year with the addition of an In Situ Recovery (ISR) Symposium, organised in partnership with CSIRO Minerals. The Uranium-REE-Lithium sessions and Uranium Ore Processing short course are organised in cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
Held over eight days at Pan Pacific Perth, it comprises:
Three international conferences plus a symposium in one week
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper Sessions (21-23 May)
including Hydromet Processing of Copper, Nickel & Cobalt Sulphides Forum & Panel
- In Situ Recovery (ISR) Symposium (23 May) *New* More information
Concludes with discussion and Q&A
- Uranium-REE-Lithium Sessions (24-25 May)
including Lithium Processing Forum & Panel
- Gold-PM Sessions (24-25 May)
including Refractory and Complex Gold Ores Forum & Panel
Three Short Courses
- A-Z of Copper Ore Leaching (19 May) Course Outline
- SX and its Application to Copper, Uranium & Nickel-Cobalt (20 May) Course Outline
- Uranium Ore Processing (26 May) Course Outline