Organised by ALTA Metallurgical Services, ALTA conferences are one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events.
|Over the past 22 years 3,007 people from 63 countries have attended ALTA conferences 5,594 times - a true testament to the quality of our event. ALTA 2017 welcomed 109 new attendees for the first time.|
ALTA 2018 is the 23rd year of one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events, typically attracting 200-300 attendees from 25 countries. The conference is an annual gathering of the global Nickel, Cobalt, Copper, Uranium-REE-Li and Gold-PM industries and features highly focused programs, topical forums, panel discussions and presentations by key international speakers. To be held 19-26 May at Pan Pacific Perth, Australia, it comprises three technical conferences, three short courses and an international trade exhibition.
- Highly focused programs
- High quality papers with practical emphasis
- Highly qualified international presenters
- Strong content of developing technology
- Highly topical forums and panel discussions
- Opportunities for discussion and debate
- Key industry delegates from Australia and overseas
- Sponsorship and promotional opportunities
- International trade exhibition
- Technical short courses
- Exposure to latest worldwide developments in projects engineering technology, equipment, materials and reagents.
- Networking with a wide variety of key industry people.
- Showcasing of products and services to key industry decision makers.