ALTA 2019 is of one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events, now in its 24th year, and a leading platform for metallurgical innovation. The emphasis of the program is practical rather than academic, and the theme that runs through the conference is the various aspects of project development. ALTA conferences are well-known for providing exceptional opportunities for the industry to share ideas, innovations, technologies and projects, and develop new contacts and broader networks.
The event includes dedicated expanded day sessions for In Situ Recovery (ISR) and Lithium in response to delegate demand and industry activity (up to 15 presentations). The ISR sessions are organised in partnership with CSIRO Minerals, and the Gold-PM in partnership with the Curtin Gold Technology Group. The conference features highly-focused programs, topical forums, panels and presentations by key international speakers.
To be held 19-26 May at Pan Pacific Perth, Australia, it comprises three technical conferences, a symposium, three short courses and an international trade exhibition.
- Highly-focused programs
- High quality papers with practical emphasis
- Highly qualified international presenters
- Strong content of developing technology
- Highly topical forums and panel discussions
- Opportunities for discussion and debate
- Key industry delegates from around the globe
- Sponsorship and promotional opportunities
- International trade exhibition
- Technical short courses
- Exposure to latest worldwide developments in projects engineering technology, equipment, materials and reagents.
- Networking with a wide variety of key industry people.
- Showcasing of products and services to key industry decision makers.