Organised by ALTA Metallurgical Services, ALTA conferences are one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events.
ALTA 2018 is of one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events, now in its 23rd year, and a leading platform for metallurgical innovation. The emphasis of the program is practical rather than academic, and the theme that runs through the conference is the various aspects of project development. ALTA conferences are well-known for providing exceptional opportunities for the industry to share ideas, innovations, technologies and projects, and develop new contacts and broader networks.
The Uranium-REE-Lithium sessions and Uranium Ore Processing short course are organised in cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). ALTA is even bigger this year with the addition of an In Situ Recovery (ISR) Symposium, organised in partnership with CSIRO Minerals.
To be held 19-26 May at Pan Pacific Perth, Australia, it comprises three technical conferences, a symposium, three short courses and an international trade exhibition.
- Highly focused programs
- High quality papers with practical emphasis
- Highly qualified international presenters
- Strong content of developing technology
- Highly topical forums and panel discussions
- Opportunities for discussion and debate
- Key industry delegates from Australia and overseas
- Sponsorship and promotional opportunities
- International trade exhibition
- Technical short courses
- Exposure to latest worldwide developments in projects engineering technology, equipment, materials and reagents.
- Networking with a wide variety of key industry people.
- Showcasing of products and services to key industry decision makers.