Organised by ALTA Metallurgical Services, ALTA conferences are one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events.
|Over the past 21 years, 2,883 people from 61 countries have attended ALTA conferences 5,353 times - a true testament to the quality of our event. ALTA 2016 welcomed 85 new participants attending for the first time. We acknowledge Dr Murdoch Mackenzie, who has attended all 28 events. View 1995-2016 Attendee List|
ALTA 2017 is the 22nd year of one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events, typically attracting 200-300 attendees from 25 countries. The conference is an annual gathering of the global Nickel, Cobalt, Copper, Uranium-REE and Gold-PM industries and features highly focused programs, topical forums, panel discussions and presentations by key international speakers. To be held 20-27 May at Pan Pacific Perth, Western Australia. It comprises three technical conferences, three short courses and an international trade exhibition.
- Highly focused programs
- High quality papers with practical emphasis
- Highly qualified international presenters
- Strong content of developing technology
- Highly topical forums and panel discussions
- Opportunities for discussion and debate
- Key industry delegates from Australia and overseas
- Sponsorship and promotional opportunities
- International trade exhibition
- Technical short courses
- Exposure to latest worldwide developments in projects engineering technology, equipment, materials and reagents.
- Networking with a wide variety of key industry people.
- Showcasing of products and services to key industry decision makers.