Organised by ALTA Metallurgical Services, ALTA conferences are one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events.
ALTA 2016 is the 21st year of one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events, typically attracting 200-300 attendees from 20+ countries. The conference is an annual gathering of the global Nickel, Cobalt, Copper, Uranium-REE and Gold-PM industries and features highly focused programs, topical forums, panel discussions and presentations by key international speakers. To be held 21-28 May in Perth, it comprises three technical conferences, three short courses and an international trade exhibition.
- Highly focused programs
- High quality papers with practical emphasis
- Highly qualified international presenters
- Strong content of developing technology
- Highly topical forums and panel discussions
- Opportunities for discussion and debate
- Key industry delegates from Australia and overseas
- Sponsorship and promotional opportunities
- International trade exhibition
- Technical short courses
- Exposure to latest worldwide developments in projects engineering technology, equipment, materials and reagents.
- Networking with a wide variety of key industry people.
- Showcasing of products and services to key industry decision makers.