ALTA Metallurgical Services (ALTA) was established by Metallurgical Consultant Alan Taylor in Melbourne, Australia in 1985, to serve the worldwide mining, minerals and metallurgical industries.
ALTA 2015 is the 20th anniversary of one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events. The event is held annually in Perth, Australia and comprises three conferences over five days and includes
- Gold-Precious Metals
- Three Short Courses
- Trade Exhibition
- Networking Functions
The ALTA Free Library is now available to the industry. It will be expanded each year, providing a major ongoing resource. ALTA will continue to offer a selection of free papers from recent conferences. The launch of this valuable resource is in celebration of 20 years of ALTA conferences
- 1995-2009 Nickel-Cobalt Proceedings available now.
- 1995-2009 Uranium, Gold and other proceedings to follow.
- Technical papers and presentations
- Technical articles
- Conference Proceedings
- Short Course Manuals
- A-Z of Copper Ore Leaching
- Copper Oxide Ore Heap Leaching Testwork and Scale-Up
- Copper SX/EW Basic Principles and Detailed Plant Design
- Heap Leaching and its Application to Copper, Gold, Uranium and Nickel Ores
- Solvent Extraction and its Application to Copper, Uranium and Nickel-Cobalt
- Treatment of Nickel-Cobalt Laterites
- Uranium Ore Processing
High level metallurgical and project development Consulting.
Extensive experience in:
- Base Metals
- Leaching – heap, pressure, bio, atmospheric and in-place
- Solvent extraction/ion exchange
- Electrowinning and electrorefining
- Cyanidation and CIP/CIL
- Crushing, grinding and flotation
- Gravity processing
- Solid/liquid separation