ALTA gives back to the metallurgy community in many ways, including providing free technical resources. This free library is expanded regularly, providing a major ongoing resource to the industry.
- metallurgical commentary and insights MetBytes
- detailed panel notes from ALTA conference panel discussions
- proceedings from ALTA 1995-2017 conferences covering Nickel-Cobalt-Copper, Uranium-REE-Lithium and Gold-PM with 1440+ technical papers
- individual papers from ALTA conferences, papers presented by Alan Taylor at other events and technical articles
- videos of keynote and opening addresses
ALTA 2019 proceedings and single papers available for purchase with immediate download. ALTA 2018 proceedings and single papers now reduced by 50%.
LOGIN or SIGN UP to access free proceedings and papers. Panel notes, MetBytes, technical articles and videos do not require login. For assistance accessing the Free Library, please contact Allison Taylor
Latest News & Articles
View the abstracts and check back regularly as we’ll be adding more progressively as they are finalised. The list now…Read more
We are excited to present the preliminary list of papers, currently at 96 with more in progress. The ALTA 2020…Read more
We are excited to announce the launch of ALTA’s newly designed website! We have a fresh new look and have…Read more