- The list of papers includes 98 papers from 26 countries, with more in progress. View list of papers and published abstracts
- The detailed program will be published early April.
Did you miss the submission deadline? We will consider late submissions so submit your abstract today! Presenter benefits include 50% off registration fees.
New Event Announced
We are pleased to announce a focussed 1-day In Situ Recovery (ISR) Symposium organised in partnership with CSIRO Minerals. The Symposium will be held Wednesday 23 May, and follows on from the three previous ISR events organised by CSIRO. ISR has been mainly limited to roll front sandstone type uranium deposits which have suitable permeability. However, developing technology such as fracking has the potential to open the door to the treatment of a wider range of ore deposits and recovery of other metals such as gold and copper.
Exhibition and Sponsorship
- Booths 60% sold! Book today to secure your presence in the exhibition. More information
- Limited sponsorships remain. View packages
Free Technical Articles
ALTA MetBytes are free technical articles offering metallurgical commentary and insights. New additions:
- ALTA 2017 Pressure Acid Leaching Panel Discussion View article
- ALTA 2017 Lithium Processing Panel Discussion View article
- ALTA 2017 Cyanide Alternatives/Alleviation Panel Discussion View article
ALTA Free Library
- Now includes proceedings from ALTA 1995-2016 Nickel-Cobalt-Copper, Uranium-REE and Gold-PM conferences for free download (1340+ papers). The library is expanded regularly, providing a major ongoing resource to the industry. A selection of ALTA 2017 papers is also available.