We are excited to announce a stellar line up of Opening and Keynote Speakers for our 25th anniversary event. You won’t want to miss these presentations!
ALTA 2020 Call for Papers
- We are already receiving excellent abstracts and promise an outstanding program. If you are considering submitting an abstract, do not delay! Provisional deadline 30 November. Submit an abstract
- Presenters receive 50% off registration fees. Sole consultant presenters receive 75% off registration fees.
What do people say about ALTA conferences?
- Over the past 24 years 3,471 people from 66 countries have attended ALTA conferences 6,410 times – a true testament to the quality of this world-leading annual metallurgical event. Read our Testimonials
- With 450 delegates and 70 visitors, 2019 was our largest conference to date. Conference Report & Photos
- Proceedings and single papers available from Publications
- Keynote and opening papers available from ALTA Free Library and videos from Conference videos
ALTA Free Library
- Now includes proceedings from ALTA 1995-2017 Nickel-Cobalt-Copper, Uranium-REE-Lithium and Gold-PM conferences for free download (1440+ papers). The library is expanded regularly, providing a major ongoing resource to the industry. A selection of papers from ALTA 2019 and 2018 also available.
Free Technical Articles
ALTA MetBytes are free technical articles offering metallurgical commentary and insights. Latest articles:
- ALTA 2019 Pressure Acid Leaching panel discussion notes
- ALTA 2019 Novel Lithium Processes panel discussion notes
- ALTA 2019 Developments in Uranium IX panel discussion notes
- ALTA 2019 Fit-For-Purpose Gold Leaching Systems panel discussion notes
- ALTA 2019 Enhancing ISR Permeability panel discussion notes
- What’s Happening in Gold Ore Processing?