- Discounts for young professionals, academics, sole consultants, unemployed
- Corporate shared pass option for 3-day and 5-day registrations
- Day passes for Uranium-REE, Gold-PM, ISR and Lithium & Battery Tech
- View the full list of outstanding Opening and Keynote Speakers
- Uranium-REE Keynote abstract now available. Darryl Butcher, BDB Process: Review of Membrane Technology as a Process Tool
- Update on the Performance of the Ramu Nickel Operation in Papua New Guinea, Ramu Nickel/Peter Jolly, Consultant (PNG/Australia) Abstract
- Finland-based Circular Ecosystem of Battery Metals (BATCircle), Aalto University (Finland) Abstract
- Measuring Gold Lixiviant Concentrations: Let’s Make It Easy for The Operators, CSIRO Mineral Resources/Curtin University (Australia) Abstract
- Rare Earth Concentrate Processing and Purification. Comparison and Optimization Using OLI Simulation, Northern Minerals/OLI Systems (Australia/USA) Abstract
Call for Papers Reminder
- Quality abstracts are being received and we promise an outstanding program. Submit your abstract by 30 November.
- Presenters receive 50% off registration fees. Sole consultant presenters receive 75% off registration fees.
What do people say about ALTA conferences?
- Over the past 24 years 3,471 people from 66 countries have attended ALTA conferences 6,410 times – a true testament to the quality of this world-leading annual metallurgical event. Read our Testimonials
- With 450 delegates and 70 visitors, 2019 was our largest conference to date. Conference Report & Photos
- Proceedings and single papers available from Publications
- Keynote and opening papers available from ALTA Free Library and videos from Conference videos
ALTA Free Library
- Now includes proceedings from ALTA 1995-2017 Nickel-Cobalt-Copper, Uranium-REE-Lithium and Gold-PM conferences for free download (1440+ papers). The library is expanded regularly, providing a major ongoing resource to the industry. A selection of papers from ALTA 2019 and 2018 also available.
Free Technical Articles
ALTA MetBytes are free technical articles offering metallurgical commentary and insights. Latest articles:
- ALTA 2019 Pressure Acid Leaching panel discussion notes
- ALTA 2019 Novel Lithium Processes panel discussion notes
- ALTA 2019 Developments in Uranium IX panel discussion notes
- ALTA 2019 Fit-For-Purpose Gold Leaching Systems panel discussion notes
- ALTA 2019 Enhancing ISR Permeability panel discussion notes