- ALTA 2019 proceedings and single papers now available from Publications
- ALTA 2019 keynote and opening papers are now available the ALTA Free Library
- For the first time, videos of opening and keynote presentations are available online. Conference videos
- With 450 delegates and 70 visitors, ALTA 2019 was our largest conference to date. Conference Report & Photos
- Be sure to also view out the excellent recaps by MEI who kindly published a daily blog: Monday, Tuesday, Conference Dinner, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
What do people say about ALTA conferences?
- Over the past 24 years 3,471 people from 66 countries have attended ALTA conferences 6,410 times – a true testament to the quality of this world-leading annual metallurgical event. Read our Testimonials
ALTA Free Library
- ALTA 2017 proceedings added to ALTA Free Library! Now includes proceedings from ALTA 1995-2017 Nickel-Cobalt-Copper, Uranium-REE-Lithium and Gold-PM conferences for free download (1440+ papers). The library is expanded regularly, providing a major ongoing resource to the industry. A selection of papers from ALTA 2018 is also available.
Free Technical Articles
ALTA MetBytes are free technical articles offering metallurgical commentary and insights. Latest article:
- What’s Happening in Gold Ore Processing?