158 organisations from 28 countries have already registered to attend, with many sending multiple delegates. Don’t miss the opportunity to network with industry professionals from around the globe! The list will be updated as registrations are received. View preliminary list
- We are proud to present another high-quality technical program to the metallurgical industry, including 100+ papers from 27 countries. Download program
- As numerous projects are moving towards commercialisation, the Lithium Processing Forum includes 10 technical papers focussing key aspects of lithium ore processing, followed by a panel offering a hard to come by opportunity for open discussion. View forum abstracts
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper: Use of Predictive Modelling to Optimise the Solvent Extraction Process Design for CleanTeQ’s Sunrise Nickel-Cobalt Project by CleanTeQ (Australia); Solvay (Australia/USA) View abstract
- Uranium-REE-Lithium: Rare Earth and Precious Metals Recovered by CCIX – Continuous Countercurrent Ion Exchange by PuriTech (Belgium) View abstract
- Gold-PM: Bulk Materials Science; The Key to Taking Heap Leach Performance from Good to Great by Jenike & Johanson (Australia) View abstract
- With only 30 days until kickoff, now is the time to book your place at this world-leading 23rd annual metallurgical conference Register HERE
- Sole consultants, unemployed and retired professionals receive 50% off registration fees and young professionals receive 30% off.
- Discounts for TMS and SAIMM members, and groups of three or more
Sponsorship and Exhibition
- Exhibition booths are selling fast so book today!
- Thursday Happy Hour sponsorship available. More information
- Exhibitors and sponsors receive one complimentary delegate registration.
ALTA Free Library
- Now includes proceedings from ALTA 1995-2016 Nickel-Cobalt-Copper, Uranium-REE and Gold-PM conferences for free download (1340+ papers). The library is expanded regularly, providing a major ongoing resource to the industry. A selection of ALTA 2017 papers is also available.
Free Technical Articles
ALTA MetBytes are free technical articles offering metallurgical commentary and insights. New additions: