ALTA 2022 is a world-class annual metallurgical conference, now in its 27th year, and a leading platform for innovation. ALTA conferences are well-known for providing exceptional opportunities for the industry to share ideas, innovations, technologies and projects, and develop new industry connections.
The emphasis of the carefully crafted program is practical rather than academic, and the themes running through the conference are the various aspects of technology and project development. We are pleased to partner with CSIRO Mineral Resources for the In-Situ Recovery Conference (ISR).
FIVE international conferences
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper (14-16 November) including Hydromet Processing of Ni-Co-Cu Sulphides forum & panel
- Uranium-Rare Earths (17 November) including Application of Membranes forum & panel
- Gold-PM (17 November) including Cyanide Alleviation & Alternative Lixiviants forum & panel
- In-Situ Recovery (ISR) (18 November) including ISR of Base Metals and Gold forum & panel
- Lithium & Battery Technology (18 November) including Trends in Battery Technology forum & panel
THREE short courses
- A-Z of Copper Ore Leaching (12 November) Course outline
- SX and its Application to Copper, Uranium & Nickel-Cobalt (13 November) Course outline
- Uranium Ore Processing (19 November) Course outline
Latest News & Articles
We are now receiving abstracts for ALTA 2021 to be held as a hybrid event in Perth and online 13-20…Read more
ALTA 2020 Online additions We are pleased to announce exciting new additions to the ALTA Free Library. All opening and…Read more
After three action-packed weeks the live conference has ended but the on-demand event continues until 12 March. We were excited…Read more