- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper Sessions: HeapSim Modelling of High Temperature Heap Bioleaching Data by Mintek (South Africa), Sarcheshmeh Copper Complex (Iran) and University of Cape Town (South Africa) View Abstract
- Uranium-REE Sessions: The Challenges of Recovery of Lithium From Complex Silicates and Optimising Financial Returns by Mineral Engineering Technical Services (METS) (Australia) View Abstract
- Gold-PM Sessions: Molecularly Imprinted Polymers – Initial Field Trials at Kinross Bald Mountain Mine by 6th Wave Innovations (USA) and Kinross Gold (USA) View Abstract
- Mr Mark Benz, Vice President, Technologies, Sherritt International Corporation (Canada) – Keynote, Nickel-Cobalt-Copper sessions. This presentation will address the challenges and strategies involved in technology development and implementation, including the key need for training and support of the technology user’s personnel.
- Mr Grenvil Dunn, Principal Process Engineer, Orway Mineral Consultants (Australia) – Keynote, Uranium-REE sessions. Planning for a Successful Uranium Pilot Plant Program View Abstract
- Dr Stephen La Brooy, Principal Process Consultant, Ausenco (Australia) – Keynote, Gold-PM sessions. Fixing the Cyanide Issue – Alleviation or Replacement View Abstract
Call for Papers
- Still receiving abstracts for ALTA 2017.
- Presenter benefits include 50% off registration fees.