- 60+ papers from 18 countries with more on the way! View Preliminary List
- Gold-PM Keynote abstract now available: Dr Yeonuk Choi, Senior Manager, Hydrometallurgy & Environment, Barrick Gold (Canada).
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper Keynote abstract now available: Ken Baxter, VP Technology, SNC-Lavalin Group (Australia).
Call for Papers
- Now receiving abstracts for all sessions. Submit early to secure a place in the program.
- Presenter benefits include 50% discount off registration fees.
- Exhibition booths 60% sold…book today to guarantee your place!
- Excellent sponsorship packages available to suit all budgets.
ALTA 2016 will be the 21st year of one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events and comprises three conferences, three short courses and an international trade exhibition.
Publications Reduced by 50%
We have permanently reduced the price of ALTA conference proceedings by 50%! Check out the new prices at our new online shop….place your order and download your proceedings today.