What’s in the Technical Program?
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper: 33 papers plus Hydromet Processing of Sulphides panel discussion
- Uranium-REE: 21 papers plus Membranes in Uranium Ore Processing panel discussion
- Gold-PM: 21 papers plus Refractory Gold Ores panel discussion
- Short Courses: Copper, Solvent Extraction and Uranium
Who are the Keynote Speakers?
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper: Ken Baxter, VP Technology; Director of Hydrometallurgy, SNC-Lavalin Group (Australia)
- Gold-PM: Dr Yeonuk Choi, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Solutions, Barrick Gold Corporation (Canada)
Who is attending?
- Industry professionals from 140+ organisations from 25 countries. Preliminary attending Organisations
Can I still register?
- YES!!! Submit a registration form to Allison Taylor or register onsite during the conference at Pan Pacific Perth, 207 Adelaide Terrace during the conference.
Can I still book a booth or become a sponsor?
- YES! Contact us
Can’t attend the sessions?
- Take advantage of networking opportunities and purchase tickets forWelcome Reception, Conference Dinner and Happy Hour.
- Visit the exhibition – book a free visitor ticket!
- Purchase the technical proceedings Pre-order for July delivery
Need more information?
Follow us on Twitter for updates during the conference