- Updated program now includes 76 papers from 22 countries. View preliminary list of papers
- Only a few spots left in the Gold-PM sessions. Presenters receive 50% off registration fees.
- Featured Abstract: Technological Innovations in Technip-Krebs Mixer-Settlers Guarantee 100 ppm Solvent Entrainment in Solvent Extraction Plants by Technip (France) View Abstract
- Featured Abstract: Oxygen Mass Transfer in the Albion Process™: From the Laboratory to the Plant by Glencore Technology (Australia) View Abstract
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper Keynote: Process Expertise: The Key to Managing Hydrometallurgical Project Risk by Mark Benz, President, MRB Business Services (Canada) View Abstract
- Uranium-REE Opening: Red Book 2016; Insights into Uranium Supply and Demand by Peter Woods, Team Leader, Uranium Resources & Production, International Atomic Energy Agency (Austria) View Abstract
- Uranium-REE Keynote: Planning for a Successful Uranium Pilot Plant Program by Grenvil Dunn, Principal Process Engineer, Orway Mineral Consultants (Australia) View Abstract
- Gold-PM Keynote: Fixing the Cyanide Issue – Alleviation or Replacement by Dr Stephen La Brooy, Principal Process Consultant, Ausenco (Australia) View Abstract