Submission of an order is regarded as acceptance of Terms & Conditions.
- Prices are listed in Australian Dollars.
- GST will be added to all Australian orders.
- Credit card statements will reflect charges from ALTA Metallurgical Services.
- Publications may be printed for single use only.
- Additional electronic or hardcopy distribution in whole or in part without the express written permission of ALTA Metallurgical Services is strictly prohibited.
- Difficulty downloading large documents may be due to corporate firewall restrictions. Please contact your IT provider as they may be able to temporarily lift restrictions.
- The content of conference papers is the sole responsibility of the authors.
- Short course manuals are intended for training purposes only and ALTA does not accept responsibility for any losses suffered by any person or organisation resulting from the use of this material howsoever caused.
- Publications orders will be delivered by email download link on receipt of payment.
- Publications will be provided in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader, it is available for free download.
- Download links will expire 10 days after purchase.
- A maximum of two downloads is permitted per item.
We value satisfied clients therefore if you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us.
ALTA Metallurgical Services (“ALTA”) is committed to respecting and protecting the information we collect. ALTA collects only personal information that you voluntarily provide. If you are making an online purchase you will be asked for your name, contact information and credit card details. If you do not provide that personal information the transaction cannot be processed.
When you place an online order, your name and contact details will be automatically added to our database. You will then receive occasional emails regarding ALTA services and conferences, however you may unsubscribe at any time.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter credit card information on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When credit card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete credit card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any concerns or questions relating to your privacy or security while using our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
ALTA uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by ALTA or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by ALTA .
- For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit eWAY.com.au