ALTA gives back to the metallurgy community in many ways, here are just a few.
Free Technical Resources
Our extensive free library is expanded regularly, providing a major ongoing resource to the industry.
- metallurgical commentary and insights MetBytes
- detailed panel notes from ALTA conference panel discussions
- proceedings from ALTA 1995-2019 conferences covering Nickel-Cobalt-Copper, Uranium-REE, Gold-PM, In Situ Recovery and Lithium Processing
- individual papers from ALTA conferences, papers presented by Alan Taylor at other events and technical articles
- videos of keynote and opening addresses
ALTA Conference Discounts
We offer heavily reduced conference and short course fees for students, academics, sole consultants, unemployed, retired and young professionals. Our presenters receive 50% off their registration fees and our sole consultant and self-funded presenters enjoy a massive 75% discount.
Our philosophy is that students are key to the industry’s future and shouild be supported and encouraged. We do this in several ways:
Full-time students receive 50% off all technical conference proceedings and papers, and short course manuals.
Reduced conference fees
Full-time students receive heavily discounted rates to attend ALTA conferences and short courses.
We provide opportunities for full time students to receive a free registration for assisting our conference team.
Latest News & Articles
ALTA 2022 is pleased to present an outstanding line up of presenters and selection of abstracts. View the Abstracts on…Read more
Given the continued uncertainty in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, and after much consideration the ALTA team have made the…Read more
We are now receiving abstracts for ALTA 2022 to be held as a hybrid event in Perth and online 20-27…Read more