The next live online course is Uranium Ore Processing on 1 July, with the on-demand recording available 8 July.
These practically-oriented technical short courses are a valuable introduction for newcomers and a useful refresher for old hands. These well-respected courses have been presented around the world for many years and are kept current with the latest information. Join the live session or access on-demand recordings at your convenience.
- Uranium Ore Processing (1 July)
On-demand recordings now available
- Copper SX/EW Basic Principles and Detailed Plant Design
- Treatment of Nickel-Cobalt Laterites
- Heap Leaching and its Application to Copper, Gold, Uranium and Nickel Ores
- A-Z of Copper Ore Leaching
- SX and its Application to Copper, Uranium & Nickel-Cobalt
Updated 24 June 2020
Check out our other news stories