The Lobby welcomes delegates with the daily agenda and announcements. This is the launching point to access sessions, papers, panels discussions, Q&A, webinars, short courses, virtual exhibition and networking.
This event is designed to be accessible to participants in all time zones, while being presented live in Perth time (AWST) 9-27 November. All content will be available for on-demand viewing until March 2021. Presenter Q&A chat will remain live for the duration of the conference, providing ongoing opportunities for meaningful discussion.
The Community offers a variety of networking features, including:
- Intelligent Networking: Your personal networking service suggesting connections based on delegate activity and profile.
- Delegate List: Search and identify potential connections from the online attendee list. One-on-one chat available to approved connections.
- Presenter Q&A: Technical sessions with Q&A chat box and presenter email.
- Panel Discussions: Live panel discussions with Q&A chat to encourage delegate interaction with industry experts.
- Virtual Exhibition: Virtual booths offer various methods of connecting with exhibitors and sponsors including chat or video meeting table.
- Social Functions: Virtual gatherings in an informal setting.
Visitors welcome! Register with a free pass to access webinars and the exhibition.
Revised : 1 October 2020