ALTA 2021 is a world-class annual metallurgical conference, now in its 26th year, and a leading platform for innovation. ALTA conferences are well-known for providing exceptional opportunities for the industry to share ideas, innovations, technologies and projects, and develop new industry connections.
The emphasis of the carefully crafted program is practical rather than academic, and the themes running through the conference are the various aspects of technology and project development. We are pleased to partner with CSIRO Mineral Resources for the In-Situ Recovery Conference (ISR).
We are heading back to Perth
Following our virtual event in 2020, we are excited to return to a face-to-face gathering for ALTA 2021 to be held 13-20 November at the Pan Pacific Perth. We are designing a hybrid format with in-person attendance for Australians and online for internationals. If the Australian borders are open, online registrations may be converted to attend the physical event.
Visit the dedicated conference website for the hybrid event.
FIVE international conferences
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper (15-17 November) including Pressure Acid Leaching forum & panel
- Uranium-Rare Earths (18 November) including Rare Earth Process Development forum & panel
- Gold-PM (18 November) including Refractory & Complex Gold Ores forum & panel
- In-Situ Recovery (ISR) (19 November) including Enhancing ISR Permeability forum & panel
- Lithium & Battery Technology (19 November) including Developments in Battery Technology forum & panel
THREE short courses
- Treatment of Nickel-Cobalt Laterites (13 November) Course outline
- Copper SX/EW Basic Principles and Detailed Plant Design (14 November) Course outline
- Heap Leaching & its Application to Copper, Gold, Uranium & Nickel Ores (20 November) Course outline
|Key Features||Benefits of Participation|
|Leading platform for metallurgical innovation and strong content of developing technology||Increased exposure to the latest worldwide developments in projects engineering technology, equipment, materials and reagents|
|Highly-focused programs and quality technical papers with practical emphasis||Gain valuable knowledge from industry experts|
|Knowledgeable and experienced international presenters||Discover, share and discuss metallurgical innovation in an environment that encourages open exchange of ideas and experiences|
|Highly topical forums and panel discussions with opportunity for discussion and debate||Showcase products and services to key industry decision makers|
|Practically-oriented technical short courses|
|Truly international event with typically 40% international attendance from 28+ countries||Opportunity to receive feedback from senior technical specialists from all aspect of industry and around the globe|
|Sponsorship and promotional opportunities||Network with a wide variety of key industry people|
|International trade exhibition|
Latest News & Articles
We are now receiving abstracts for ALTA 2021 to be held as a hybrid event in Perth and online 13-20…Read more
ALTA 2020 Online additions We are pleased to announce exciting new additions to the ALTA Free Library. All opening and…Read more
After three action-packed weeks the live conference has ended but the on-demand event continues until 12 March. We were excited…Read more