Save the Date!
ALTA 2021 is a world-class annual metallurgical conference, now in its 26th year, and a leading platform for innovation. The emphasis of the program is practical rather than academic, and the themes running through the conference are the various aspects of technology and project development. ALTA conferences are well-known for providing exceptional opportunities for the industry to share ideas, innovations, technologies and projects, and develop new contacts and broader networks.
Five international conferences in one week
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper (15-17 November) including Pressure Acid Leaching forum & panel
- Uranium-REE (18 November) including SX Applications, Design & Development forum & panel
- Gold-PM (18 November) including Refractory & Complex Gold Ores forum & panel
- In-Situ Recovery (ISR) (19 November) including Enhancing ISR Permeability forum & panel
- Lithium & Battery Technology (19 November) including Developments in Battery Technology forum & panel
Three short courses
- Treatment of Nickel-Cobalt Laterites (13 November)
- Copper SX/EW Basic Principles and Detailed Plant Design (14 November)
- Heap Leaching & its Application to Copper, Gold, Uranium & Nickel Ores (20 November)
Latest News & Articles
With the global pandemic restricting travel, and for the well-being of all participants, we are transforming ALTA 2020 to an…Read more
Continue your professional development while working from home! Have you always wanted to attend an ALTA short course but couldn’t…Read more
Its conference week…or it would have been if not for the global pandemic. We have held the annual ALTA conference…Read more