Save the Date!
ALTA 2021 is a world-class annual metallurgical conference, now in its 26th year, and a leading platform for innovation. The emphasis of the program is practical rather than academic, and the themes running through the conference are the various aspects of technology and project development. ALTA conferences are well-known for providing exceptional opportunities for the industry to share ideas, innovations, technologies and projects, and develop new contacts and broader networks.
Five international conferences in one week
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper (15-17 November) including Pressure Acid Leaching forum & panel
- Uranium-REE (18 November) including SX Applications, Design & Development forum & panel
- Gold-PM (18 November) including Refractory & Complex Gold Ores forum & panel
- In-Situ Recovery (ISR) (19 November) including Enhancing ISR Permeability forum & panel
- Lithium & Battery Technology (19 November) including Developments in Battery Technology forum & panel
Three short courses
- Treatment of Nickel-Cobalt Laterites (13 November)
- Copper SX/EW Basic Principles and Detailed Plant Design (14 November)
- Heap Leaching & its Application to Copper, Gold, Uranium & Nickel Ores (20 November)
Latest News & Articles
We invite you to join us for our 25th annual conference. We are excited to present another outstanding technical program…Read more
ALTA 2020 Online will be hosted in an innovative hub (Community) to open 1 October. The Community Lobby welcomes delegates…Read more
We are excited to present ALTA 2020 Online and invite you to participate from the comfort of your home or office….Read more