- Advance submission of your oral presentation is optional.
- Presentations must be prepared and formatted in accordance with the Author & Presenter Guidelines.
- Use of the presentation template is encouraged but not compulsory.
- Use of corporate templates is acceptable provided “ALTA 2020” or the conference logo is included on each slide.
- Save the document name as the session name and surname of presenter (e.g. NCC-TAYLOR).
- This file will be pre-loaded into the AV system and you will be asked to briefly scroll through the presentation with the technician during the Presenter Briefing. Please note the Briefing is compulsory attendance for all presenters.
Submit Oral Presentation
Latest News & Articles
Following recent Australian Government announcements regarding COVID-19 we have no option but to postpone ALTA 2020. Given the bans on large…Read more
The four proceedings from ALTA 2018 are now available from the ALTA Free Library, including Nickel-Cobalt-Copper, Uranium-REE-Lithium, Gold-PM and In…Read more
View the abstracts and check back regularly as we’ll be adding more progressively as they are finalised. The list now…Read more