ALTA 2020 offers a wide variety of promotional opportunities to suit a range of budget and business needs. This unique event is an outstanding platform to promote your latest developments in equipment, supplies, materials, technology and services. During the conference, gain direct access to senior level participants through enhanced visibility and exposure. Before, during and after the conference, receive ongoing promotion via the conference website, social media and conference emails to 6500+ industry professionals from around the globe.
For full details of inclusions, refer Sponsorship & Exhibition Packages
- One (1) complimentary full-delegate registration to associated technical session/s and networking event/s.
- One (1) complimentary booth support staff registration (excludes sessions, papers and proceedings).
- Discount fees for additional delegates. Low, at-cost fees for additional booth staff.
- Exhibition open to visitors not attending the conference, with free admission during visitor hours.
- Logo with click-through on conference website
- Logo with click-through on conference promotional materials
- Company name and link in conference email campaigns to 6500+ global industry professionals
- Promotion via LinkedIn and Twitter
- Attendee contact list provided post conference
|February 28||Apply for Australian Visa|
|March 20||Promote your booth on LinkedIn and Twitter using hashtag #ALTA2020|
|March 31||All exhibitors must register to attend the conference and exhibition. Employees of exhibiting organisations are not permitted to register as free visitors.|
|April 10||Invite clients and contacts to book a free exhibition pass|
|April 15||Book hotel accommodation via the conference website|
|April 24||Submit transport quote request form to Agility (if required)|
|May 14||Submit IT order form to Pan Pacific Perth (if required)|
|May 14||Submit exhibitor order form to Advans (all exhibitors)|
|May 18-22||Goods to arrive at venue by 3pm Friday 22 May|
|June 3||Deadline for collection of goods after the exhibition|