The emphasis of the program is practical rather than academic, and the themes running through the conference are the various aspects of technology and project development. The event comprises five international conferences including dedicated expanded day sessions for In Situ Recovery (ISR) and Lithium Processing in response to industry activity. We are pleased to partner with CSIRO Minerals for the ISR sessions and Curtin Gold Technology Group for the Gold-PM sessions.
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper (20-22 May) including Pressure Acid Leaching Forum & Panel
- Uranium-REE (23 May) including Developments in IX Forum & Panel
- Gold-PM (23 May) including Fit-for-Purpose Leaching Systems Forum & Panel
- Lithium Processing (24 May) including Panel Discussion
- In Situ Recovery (ISR) (24 May) including Panel Discussion