Online registration preferred. To request a hardcopy form, contact Allison Taylor
- To date, 158 organisations from 28 countries have already registered to attend, with many sending multiple delegates. The preliminary list of attendees will be updated as registrations are received.
- Over the past 22 years 3,000+ people from 63 countries have attended ALTA conferences 5,600 times - a true testament to the quality of this world-leading annual metallurgical event.
- 50% discount for sole consultants, unemployed and retired professionals, and 30% discount for Young Professionals.
Registration fees are in Australian dollars and include 10% GST.
Early Bird (ends 28 February) $2200 $700 $1500 |
|TMS and SAIMM Members||$2200||$700||$1500||$3300
|3+ Delegates (per delegate)||$2100||$700||$1400||$3100
|Young Professional (32 years & under)||$1600||$525||$1100||$2450
|Presenter (1 per paper)|
|Presenter - Sole Consultant/ Unemployed/Retired (1 per paper)||$575||$375||$400||$1225
|Exhibitor/Sponsor (included in package)||$0||$0||$0||$0
|Exhibitor/Sponsor (additional delegates)||$2000||$700||$1300||$3000
|Booth Support Staff (excludes sessions)||$400||-||$300||$625
|Student (conditions apply)||$700||$250||$500||$1000
| || ||A-Z of Copper Ore Leaching|
Sat, 19 May
|SX & its Application to Cu, U and Ni-Co|
Sun, 20 May
|Uranium Ore Processing
Sat, 26 May
Early Bird (ends 28 February) $750 $750 |
|TMS and SAIMM Members||$750||$750||$750
|3+ Delegates (per delegate)||$750||$750||$750
|Young Professional (32 years & under)||$550||$550||$550
|Student (conditions apply)||$250||$250||$250
| ||Welcome Reception|
Monday 21 May
Tuesday 22 May
Thursday 24 May
|Delegate - Full Week||$0||$130||$0
|Delegate - Nickel-Cobalt-Copper||$0||$130||$45
|Delegate - Uranium-REE-Li/Gold-PM||$60||$130||$0
Download Registration Terms & Conditions
- Payment details must be submitted with registration.
- A separate registration must be submitted for each delegate; sharing registrations is not permitted.
- Delegates must wear the correct lanyard at all times; sharing lanyards is not permitted.
- Certificates of participation will be provided on request after the conference (by 30 June).
|Antitrust Compliance Policy||
- ALTA complies with the antitrust laws of Australia. Attendees are encouraged to consult with their own corporate counsel for further guidance in complying with Australian and foreign antitrust laws and regulations.
- Conference sessions (relevant to registration).
- Daily catering including arrival coffee, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, satchel and attendee list.
- Online access passwords to papers (during the conference) and electronic proceedings (after the conference by 31 July).
- Full-Week and NCC delegates may choose between NCC sessions and ISR Symposium on Wednesday, and will receive proceedings for both.
- UREELI/GPM delegates have the option to also register to attend the ISR Symposium at the advertised prices.
- UREELI/GPM delegates may move freely between parallel sessions and receive proceedings for both.
- Welcome Reception and/or Happy Hour (relevant to registration).
- Conference dinner tickets are an an additional cost for all participants.
|TMS and SAIMM Members||
- TMS and SAIMM members receive a discounted rate.
- Membership number must be provided with registration.
- Young professional registration is available to participants 32 years of age or younger.
- Proof of age by drivers’ license or passport must be provided on request.
- Self-funded sole consultants (not subsidised), unemployed or retired industry professionals.
- Further information may be requested.
- Presenters receive 50% discount for the conference sessions in which they are presenting and 30% discount for a full-week registration.
- Only one presenter rate available per paper.
- Presenter registrations are in the name of the presenter and are non-transferrable.
- Presenters must register by 28 February to qualify for the discount registration.
|Exhibitors and Sponsors||
- Exhibitors-sponsors must register in order to take up the associated complimentary registration.
- Additional exhibitor-sponsor delegates receive discounted registration fees.
- The exhibitor-sponsor delegate rate includes attendance at technical sessions, access password for online papers, electronic proceedings, daily catering, associated social function/s, satchel and attendee list. The rate excludes the conference dinner.
|Booth Support Staff||
- Booth support staff must register in order to take up the associated complimentary registration (one per booth).
- All booth support staff must register individually and wear the correct lanyard at all times.
- Booth support staff may not register as Exhibition Visitors.
- The rate includes daily catering, associated social function/s, satchel and attendee list.
- The rate excludes attendance at technical sessions, access passwords to online papers, electronic proceedings and conference dinner.
- Visitor registration opens March 2018.
- The exhibition is open to visitors free of charge 9:00-11:30am and 2:00-4:30pm daily.
- All visitors must register and wear a correct name tag.
- Tickets may be purchased to attend lunches, cocktail functions and dinner.
- Student registration includes undergraduate and graduate students pursuing full-time studies in areas relevant to the conference.
- Students must provide proof of their full-time status for current academic year by way of a letter from the Department Head.
- Papers will be posted to the delegate portal during the conference.
- Passwords will be emailed to delegates 17 May and will be activated on 19 May. Sharing passwords is prohibited.
- Delegates may download for use during the conference.
- Delegates may print for individual personal use only.
- Distribution without the express written permission of ALTA is prohibited.
- Uranium-REE-Li/Gold-PM registration includes passwords and proceedings for both sessions.
- The final proceedings will be provided in electronic format to all registered delegates after the conference by 31 July.
- Booth support staff and exhibition visitors do not receive passwords or proceedings.
- Short course attendees receive hardcopy manual at during the course and ebook after the conference.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat and refunds, if applicable, will be issued after the conference.
- Substitutions are welcome provided notification in writing is received.
- Cancellations will be made subject to the following deadlines.
Prior to 31 March: Refund less $200 administration fee.
1 to 30 April: Refund less $500 administration fee.
After 1 May: No refund.
|Waiver of Liability||
- The program is subject to change without prior notice.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation of the meeting, the only liability of the organiser is to refund all the monies paid.
- ALTA Metallurgical Services accepts no liability to any persons or body for any loss, injury or damage caused.