We are now receiving abstracts for ALTA 2021 to be held as a hybrid event in Perth and online 13-20 November. The submission deadline is 31 July, however we encourage early submission due to high demand. All accepted abstracts will be published and papers will be published in the technical proceedings.
For 26 years ALTA has provided a dynamic forum for sharing ideas, innovations, technologies and projects – don’t miss this opportunity! We are proud to offer a space for the global metallurgical industry to connect during November; both in-person and virtually. The new dedicated conference website is now live!
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper (15-17 November) including Pressure Acid Leaching forum & panel
- Uranium-Rare Earths (18 November) including Rare Earth Process Development forum & panel
- Gold-PM (18 November) including Refractory & Complex Gold Ores forum & panel
- In-Situ Recovery (ISR) (19 November) including Enhancing ISR Permeability forum & panel
- Lithium & Battery Technology (19 November) including Developments in Battery Technology forum & panel
THREE short courses
- Treatment of Nickel-Cobalt Laterites (13 November)
- Copper SX/EW Basic Principles and Detailed Plant Design (14 November)
- Heap Leaching & its Application to Copper, Gold, Uranium & Nickel Ores (20 November)
Published: 9 March 2021