Given the continued uncertainty in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, and after much consideration the ALTA team have made the decision to postpone the 26th ALTA Conference to 22-26 May 2022. We are starting and finishing a day earlier than normal due to hotel availability. For details, visit the conference website.
Although disappointing, we welcome the prospect of connecting again in a face-to-face capacity with more delegates, presenters, sponsors and exhibitors. ALTA 2022 will proceed in a hybrid format to ensure participation and attendance from across the world, should travel continue to be restricted.
As we navigate through the changes, we ask for your patience and thank all our sponsors, presenters and delegates for their ongoing support of what is now the ALTA 2022 Conference and look forward to seeing you all in Perth and online in 2022.
We will keep you updated with conference news but should you have any queries regarding your participation, please contact email@example.com or +61 (0)8 9389 1488
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper (22-24 May) including Pressure Acid Leaching forum & panel
- Uranium-Rare Earths (25 May) including Rare Earth Process Development forum & panel
- Gold-PM (25 May) including Refractory & Complex Gold Ores forum & panel
- In-Situ Recovery (ISR) (26 May) including Enhancing ISR Permeability forum & panel
- Lithium & Battery Technology (26 May) including Developments in Battery Technology forum & panel
THREE short courses
- Treatment of Nickel-Cobalt Laterites (20 May)
- Copper SX/EW Basic Principles and Detailed Plant Design (21 May)
- Heap Leaching & its Application to Copper, Gold, Uranium & Nickel Ores (27 May)
Published: 18 November 2021