20-27 May, Perth, Western Australia
Providing opportunities for technical interchange and business networking.
*Now Accepting Abstracts*
ALTA 2017, organised by ALTA Metallurgical Services, will be the 22nd year of one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events. This annual event is a gathering of the global Nickel, Cobalt, Copper, Uranium-REE and Gold-PM industries and features highly focused programs, topical forums and presentations by key international speakers. Held over eight days, it comprises:
Three international conferences in one week
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper (22-24 May) including Pressure Acid Leaching Forum & Panel Program Topics
- Uranium-REE (25-26 May) including Lithium Processing Forum & Panel Program Topics
- Gold-PM (25-26 May) including Refractory & Complex Gold Ores Forum & Panel Program Topics
Three Short Courses
- Treatment of Nickel-Cobalt Laterites (20 May) Course Outline
- Copper SX/EW Basic Principles and Detailed Plant Design (21 May) Course Outline
- Heap Leaching & its Application to Copper, Gold, Uranium & Nickel Ores (27 May) Course Outline
- Over the past 20 years, 2,800+ people from 60 countries have attended ALTA conferences 5,000+ times - a true testament to the quality of our event. We acknowledge Dr Murdoch Mackenzie, who has attended all 27 events.
View 1995-2015 Delegate List