ALTA 2016 will be an outstanding platform for exposing the latest worldwide developments in plant operations, process technology, new projects, testwork and scale-up, process modelling and control systems, application of mineralogy and geometallurgy, R&D, equipment, reagents, materials, tailings disposal and environmental alleviation.
- 50% discount off registration fees for presenting event or 30% discount for the full week conference (one per paper).
- Network with other presenters and chairpersons at the complimentary Presenter Breakfast on day of presentation.
- Generous 30-minute timeslots.
- Opportunity to update papers after the conference prior to distribution of final proceedings.
- Co-Authors not attending the conference receive 25% discount off proceedings and other ALTA publications.
We invite you to submit an abstract and take advantage of this excellent opportunity to network with a wide variety of key industry professionals from around the globe.
|Key Dates |
|Abstracts||30 November 2015|
- Earlier submission recommended to secure a place in the program.
|Registration||28 February 2016|| |
- Presenters must register to attend.
|Visa Application||28 February 2016|| |
- We strongly recommend applying as soon as possible as the process can take up to six weeks.
- Invitation letters will be provided on request.
|Papers||31 March 2016|| |
- Extensions may be provided on request.
- Presentations to be included in the proceedings in lieu of papers must also be submitted at this time.
|Presenter Bios||31 March 2016|| |
|Presentations ||Day of Presentation|| |
- Bring to breakfast briefing on the day of presentation.
- Do not submit prior unless in lieu of paper.