Abstract submission deadline not yet set; to be reviewed as the program progresses.
ALTA 2015 is the 20th anniversary of one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events. It is organised by ALTA Metallurgical Services in cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency.
- 50% discount off registration fees for presenting event or 30% discount for the full week conference (one per paper).
- Network with other presenters and chairpersons at the complimentary Presenter Breakfast on day of presentation.
- Generous 30-minute timeslots.
- Opportunity to update papers after the conference prior to distribution of final proceedings.
The conference will be an outstanding platform for exposing the latest worldwide developments in plant operations, process technology, new projects, testwork and scale-up, process modelling and control systems, application of mineralogy and geometallurgy, R&D, equipment, reagents, materials, tailings disposal and environmental alleviation. It will be an excellent opportunity to network with a wide variety of key industry professionals from around the globe and showcase products and services to key decision-makers in the pertinent field.
|Title & Abstract||ASAP||
- Please submit early to assist with program planning.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in January 2015.
- Presenter Portal passwords will be issued on acceptance into the program.
|Registration||28 February 2015||
- Presenters must register by 28 February 2015 to take up the discount registration.
- Online registration: select Option 3 to access presenter fees. If required, hardcopy form available.
- Presenters receive 50% discount for the conference sessions in which they are presenting and 30% discount for a full-week registration.
- Only one presenter rate available per paper.
- Presenter registrations are in the name of the presenter and are non-transferable.
- Presenters receive full delegate inclusions.
- Self-funded sole consultants (not subsidised) or unemployed industry professionals receive 50% off discounted Presenter fees. Further information may be requested.
|Apply for Visa||28 February 2015||
|Written Paper||31 March 2015||
- Extensions may be provided on request.
- Presentations to be included in the proceedings in lieu of written papers must also be submitted at this time.
|Presenter Bio||31 March 2015||
- Please use template provided in the Presenter Portal.
|Presentation||Day of Presentation||
- Bring to Presenter Breakfast on the day of presentation.
- Do not submit prior (unless submitting in lieu of written paper).