Organised by ALTA Metallurgical Services, ALTA 2015 is the 20th anniversary of one of the world’s premier annual metallurgical events.
This milestone event will be an outstanding platform for: exposing the latest worldwide developments in plant operations, process technology, new projects, testwork and scale-up, process modelling and control systems, application of mineralogy and geometallurgy, R&D, equipment, reagents, materials, tailings disposal and environmental alleviation. ALTA 2015 will provide an excellent opportunity to network with a wide variety of key industry professionals from around the globe and showcase products and services to key decision-makers in the pertinent field.
- Presenters receive 50% discount off registration fees for the event in which they are presenting (limited to one per paper).
- Presenters may attend the full week conference and will receive a 30% discount off standard fees (limited to one per paper).
- Proceedings available electronically to delegates during the sessions by complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Presenter breakfast on the day of presentation; opportunity to network with other Presenters and Chairpersons.
- 30-minute timeslots.
- Opportunity to edit/update papers following the conference for inclusion in final proceedings.
- Final proceedings sent to all delegates electronically after the conference.
- Abstract submission deadline not yet set; this will be reviewed as the program progresses.
ALTA 2015 will be held 23-30 May in Perth, Western Australia