ALTA conferences and exhibitions are an established major international event in the metallurgical sector. They are organised around highly focused programs, qualified international speakers, and key industry delegates from the country and worldwide.
ALTA 2013 will be the outstanding platform for: exposing the latest worldwide developments in projects engineering technology, equipment, materials and reagents; networking with a wide variety of key industry people; and showcasing of products and services to key decision-makers in the pertinent field.
ALTA 2013 is an annual gathering of the global Nickel, Cobalt, Copper, Uranium and Gold industries and comprises:
- Three international conferences in one week:
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper (Nickel-Cobalt-Copper Ore Processing including PAL of Laterites Forum)
- Uranium and Rare Earths (Uranium and Rare Earths Ore Processing including Uranium IX Forum)
- Gold (Gold Ore Processing including Cyanide Recovery, Recycle, Detox & Alternative Reagents Forum)
- ALTA one day technical short courses:
- International Trade Exhibition
ALTA 2013 will be held 25 May to 1 June 2013 at Crown Perth, Western Australia.